Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Athletic Club Interiors (+3D People)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bvirgl

bvirgl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:35 PM

Two interiors I did for a fitness club client. Original resolution is 3840 px. Had fun using 3d people for the first time.

Attached Files

#2 AlexWWA

AlexWWA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:58 AM

Hmm looks neat. 

In my opinion the machines look too much like they are photosopped.

How come your 3d ppl do not drop shadows?

Sometimes I happen to forget what is hunger and sleep. Sometimes not.

Some_works_of_mine

#3 SFDC

SFDC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

I like it. 

The girl in the front with the red shirt pulls my eye to her more than the gym. I would change the color of her shirt in P.S. Your whites look a little washed out. Have you adjusted your white balance? 

The machines look good but I think they should have more reflections and I would like to see some glare coming from the  hanging lights. Did you use the ambient occlusion in your G.I. panel?

#4 bvirgl

bvirgl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:55 PM

Hmm looks neat. 

In my opinion the machines look too much like they are photosopped.

How come your 3d ppl do not drop shadows?

All of the machines were specified by the client from the manufactures 3d library, so the qualities of the equipment varied greatly (none were photoshoped). As to the 3d people not dropping shadows?, no idea.

#5 bvirgl

bvirgl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:59 PM

I like it. 

The girl in the front with the red shirt pulls my eye to her more than the gym. I would change the color of her shirt in P.S. Your whites look a little washed out. Have you adjusted your white balance? 

The machines look good but I think they should have more reflections and I would like to see some glare coming from the  hanging lights. Did you use the ambient occlusion in your G.I. panel?

Yes, I could agree with that. This was a rush 2 day job with a slow distributed rendering set up, I would like to take a look at this and re-render with glare. Also I used a very small amount of A.O., 0.02' (6mm).

#6 matthias_dk

matthias_dk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:12 AM

Looks nice but the way the ceiling grid disappears into the wall looks unfinished.

But very good quality for a rush job