Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Why I Do Not Want To Pass The Diagnosis

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JoeClark

JoeClark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:29 AM

Other tests to attest or refute the diagnosis and there ... blockage ... Why? I will explain it to you ... --- I made the "free" approach with the CRA of my region. I took a first appointment, I was almost playful to go, I had duly filled the 4 pages of questions and I had even to prepare clarifications on certain points since it was going to be the object of the RDV . I come to the center, I begin to feel bad, a great center, with long corridor, "REAL" mentally affected people, who stare at you, who are sad, carry the misfortunes of the world on them ... Arrived In the waiting room, I observe scrupulously each picture and I realize that the shrink is late. A psychologist comes out of her office, comes to me and warns me that a patient will come (why she warns me?). The patient arrives 10min later and I understand that he is a very psychologically sick young man with autism. I obviously have compassion for these people, but I can not help but wonder, "What the hell am I doing here ?!" I really felt a real discomfort, I wanted to go home ... I look at the time, the shrink is very late, meanwhile a woman who must certainly make the diagnosis came back in consultation with her shrink. Observing it she had to have difficulties (how to say hello, ...), am I like that too? I am bored, I walk in the corridors, avoiding to look out the patients, I finally come back, I am offered a drink because the shrink is late, I decline nicely. The present staff continues to do their work ... The psychiatrist arrives with an intern, he apologizes, 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: