Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

The Slippage Of Guy Bedos

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 victorgrant

victorgrant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

Guest of the program "C l'hebdo" on April 1, the humorist Guy Bedos allowed himself a little joke far from being of the taste of everyone. While he was coughing between two sentences, Guy Bedos explained: "Excuse me, I have cancer of the ...", before adding, visibly satisfied with his little suspense: Is Johnny Hallyday, it's not me ". 

Last April, if his wife had expressed his admiration for his man, this "warrior", this "lion", the "ability to face and overcome all with so much courage, humility and perseverance" , It seemed that in private, his speech was quite different. According to Paris Match, which reported a friend of Laeticia Hallyday, the wife of Johnny Hallyday was terrified at the idea of ‚Äč‚Äčlosing his husband rocker. "She's been with Johnny since she was 20. It's the love of her life, and the idea that he can not be there anymore and that she finds herself alone with the girls terrifies her Johnny has recovered from so many fights, put yourself in his place! ", He would have advanced to the"
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.