FlyingArchitecture Emotion - 02/2020
Join our FlyingArchitecture Emotion workshop series focused on storytelling through emotion
- imagery creation in Rhinoceros, V-Ray and Photoshop.
- Workshop will be focused on V-Ray materials, mood / render setup and mainly postproduction.
- Accommodation in Bratislava city centre is included.
- You'll get Yearly Ninja membership on FA:
- Access to all our tutorials
- Access to thousands of postproduction photos (yep, this is an announcement ;) - we are working on a new FA feature! More info soon.)
- Access to discounts for any of our products
- Can reuse all workshop data for personal / commercial projects.
- Certificate of attendance - will stand look in your CV.
01/ Basic information:
- Software: Rhino, V-Ray and Photoshop, but most of the time and energy will be dedicated to materials, mood and final image execution. No time spent on modelling - we will deliver all necessary files.
- Location: Workshop will take place in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Dates: February 27 - March 1, 2020 (4 days)
- Availability: Limited to 10 seats
- Booking: --SOLD OUT--
02/ Price and tickets:
- What's included: Workshop seat, including accommodation - your workshop ticket covers also the accommodation in an amazing hotel right next to the Bratislava Castle and the Danube River (breakfast included). You will be able to come to the workshop venue in slippers, as they are both in the same hotel, to make it as simple and comfortable as possible for you. This option covers 3 nights (with a possibility to extend it further, if you would like to stay longer). Breakfast is included, lunch and dinner is not covered - we will find a place for each meal outside.
03/ Venue & Accommodation:
We booked an amazing hotel just a few meters from the Bratislava castle with a stunning view over the Danube river - an amazing place to experience!
04/ How to apply:
Our workshop is limited to 10 seats only, so hurry up and book yours at your earliest convenience.
05/ What will I get from the workshop?
- Each day, we will supply you with updated data you may currently need, so you can follow even in case you didn’t catch up the previous day.
- You may keep all data you receive during the workshop, and reuse them for your personal or commercial work.
- After participating the whole workshop, you will obtain a certificate of attendance at the end, which will look very good on your CV and will certainly stand you in good stead with potential future employers.
"I came to Emotion Workshop mainly with the idea of learning new tips and tricks, which I did and a lot, but more importantly found out the importance of knowing and also the way to deal with the problems we face everyday with this kind of tools that sometimes Googling it it's not enough.
It's super intense days with a lot of information to process and wouldn't do it any other way. I'm extremely happy with the final images and even surprised in just 4 days what is possible to do when you know how.
Thanks to Matúš and FlyingArchitecture crew for the patience and openness on sharing all this knowledge with us!"
06/ Necessary additional information
- Software we will utilize: Rhinoceros 5 + V-Ray 3.60.03 for Rhino + Photoshop CC (you may use Rhino 6, V-Ray Next, if you prefer.)
- You must bring your own laptop with software pre-installed. Make sure the software is up-to-date and works flawlessly for you, so we can start straight away on the first day morning.
- Workshop starts on Thursday, February 27, 2020, at 10am. Instructions will be shared via email.
- We will start on each following day at 9am, and we should finish by 5pm, but we can extend the lesson, if necessary.
- The workshop will be conducted in English by Matus with an option to communicate in Slovak/Czech language in case something wasn’t properly understood.