Modern family house is a complete 3D scene full of essential 3D models, materials and textures. Just open, copy & paste to Your scene!
We tried to make it so complex, that you will be able to benefit from both interior and exterior parts of this scene - we prepared following rooms: Bedroom with closet (clothes and paper bags included) and shower, kitchen with dining area, with lookout to both sides of the house and living room, including the reading corner near the fireplace. Exterior has a set of bushes and trees, scanned rocks and there's also a model of Mercedes GLE on the other side of the house, not visible in renderings.
- 3D file for Rhinoceros 5 + V-Ray 3.60.03 - daylight version
- All necessary textures, materials and proxies
- 4 x PSB file for: Daylight exterior, Rainy exterior, Bedroom, Living Room
- It is absolutely necessary to download and extract all corresponding archives for flawless process of rendering. Without downloading and extracting all of them, Your extracted files might not work properly.
- It is important to do the following as a first step after extracting the files: Open File Path Editor and locate all missing assets (all are located in the Textures archive)
- Note that sofa and bed were converted to proxies, to keep the scene as light as possible.
- There's no 3ds Max version, nor Sketchup version. Also, we do not include obj file, as the scene is extremely extensive.
- Be considerate when using older versions of V-Ray for Rhino: not all materials and proxies might work correctly! (I'm looking at you, V-Ray 1.5 and 2 users).