Modern family house is a complete 3D scene full of essential 3D models, materials and textures. Just open, copy & paste to Your scene!
We tried to make it so complex, that you will be able to benefit from both interior and exterior parts of this scene - we prepared following rooms: Bedroom with closet (clothes and paper bags included) and shower, kitchen with dining area, with lookout to both sides of the house and living room, including the reading corner near the fireplace. Exterior has a set of bushes and trees, scanned rocks and there's also a model of Mercedes GLE on the other side of the house, not visible in renderings.
- 3D file for Rhinoceros 5 + V-Ray 3.60.03 - daylight version
- All necessary textures, materials and proxies
- 4 x PSB file for: Daylight exterior, Rainy exterior, Bedroom, Living Room
- It is absolutely necessary to download and extract all corresponding archives for flawless process of rendering. Without downloading and extracting all of them, Your extracted files might not work properly.
- It is important to do the following as a first step after extracting the files: Open File Path Editor and locate all missing assets (all are located in the Textures archive)
- Note that sofa and bed were converted to proxies, to keep the scene as light as possible.
- There's no 3ds Max version, nor Sketchup version. Also, we do not include obj file, as the scene is extremely extensive.
- Be considerate when using older versions of V-Ray for Rhino: not all materials and proxies might work correctly! (I'm looking at you, V-Ray 1.5 and 2 users).
I'm having problems extracting the archives 001-003. I tried quite some options. Is there any other option of receving those textures? Thanks, Toni
Sure, we are here to help. I am sorry to hear you have such issues, please shoot me a message via contact form, I'll get back to you asap via email.
Thanks and have a nice rest of the day.
Great scene but when I render out most of the plants are white without materials. All the file paths have been reassigned. Any ideas?
this is weird issue, I can help you with this of course. Please send me a message via contact form, I will look into that immediately.
Thanks a lot :)
Likewise, most plants in the VN-Foliage layer are not coated. what should I do?