Scandinavian interior is a complete 3D scene full of essential 3D models and textures. Just open, copy & paste to Your scene!
The intention behind this scene was to create an interior full of assets for both kitchen and living room that can be reused by you for any kind of scene - we managed to create tens of models and textures from scratch. Some of the models were 3D scanned (using photogammetry), to reach absolutely highest possible level of realism. This way we created 9 types of different bread, 2 types of shoes and many textures used in the scene. All plants (green wall, ferns, bushes and trees in the exterior) are 3D (so you can reuse them in your scenes). Scene also includes original Mercedes CLS Coupe car model (lowpoly) in the exterior. We only mention that, because it's not clearly visible from the renderings :)
- Rhino .3dm file (Rhinoceros 5) with materials and Options set for V-Ray 3.6
- All necessary textures
- Daylight Postproduction PSD file (Photoshop CC 2018) with all layers and adjustments used to reach the final outcome seen in the product previews. We tried to make as much as possible in 3D, so there's no extensive postproduction done on these images.
- It is absolutely necessary to download all corresponding archives before extracting. Without downloading all of them, Your extracted files might not work properly.
- There's no 3ds Max version, nor Sketchup version. Also, we do not include obj file, as the scene is extremely extensive.
- Be considerate when using older versions of V-Ray for Rhino: not all materials might work correctly! (I'm looking at you, V-Ray 1.5!)
- Tutorial - How to extract split archives
Thanks to Michaela Gracova for a big portion of 3D scene models, Ondrej Motycka for photogammetry, Stefan Turcovsky for modeling some decorations too, Lukas Konecny for fabrics simulation and Milos Belanec for textures of plaster and dust in the exterior.
I will do exactly that. What kinds of issues will I encounter?
im not able to open it at all
I have the same issue...cant unzip it as it says it might be not zipped. (download wasnt interrupted)
You need to remove the downloaded files to make sure you are not working with changed /broken archives.
Download all ZIP files again, keep them in the same location and don't do anything with them.
Using 7Zip, open the 001 file. Copy all files from inside to some folder in your computer.
You don't need to open another files, as 7Zip takes care of stitching all ZIP files together when you open the first one.
Now all files should be copied correctly.
Close the 7Zip.
Check the 3D file that you copied to the new location.
It should be working correctly. If so, remove the ZIP files.
Have You tried opening it, Save, Close, reopen? (so all links get refreshed). Maybe try to turn off Edges visibility, optionally meshes visibility (scanned breads are all meshes, so they might slow it down significantly).
Esto porque es?