Synagogue Scene is a complete pack with custom 3D models, materials and textures. Easy to use, full of detail and realism!
It's really complex scene, you will be able to benefit from both interior and exterior parts of this scene - we prepared following spaces: Synagogue interior (benches, stairs, chairs, mobiliari). Exterior has a set of bushes and trees, custom high res materials and there's also a model of Golf Gti on the parking space. All buildings and city streets around the main synagogue are modeled with every detail so you can use them also in close-ups.
- 3D file for Rhinoceros 5 + V-Ray 3.60.03 - daylight version / overcast version
- 3D file for Rhinoceros 5 + V-Ray 3.60.03 - all proxy assets
- All necessary textures, materials and proxies
- 2 x PSB file for: Daylight exterior, Rainy exterior
- It is absolutely necessary to download and extract all corresponding archives for flawless process of rendering. Without downloading and extracting all of them, Your extracted files might not work properly.
- It is important to do the following as a first step after extracting the files: Open File Path Editor and locate all missing assets (all are located in the main folder named "synagogue scene")
- Note that trees and bushes were converted to proxies, to keep the scene as light as possible.
- Fur widget for grass is disabled in default setting.
- There's no 3ds Max version, nor Sketchup version. Also, we do not include obj file, as the scene is extremely extensive.
- Be considerate when using older versions of V-Ray for Rhino: not all materials and proxies might work correctly! (I'm looking at you, V-Ray 1.5 and 2 users).
- Tutorial - how to extract split archives
Born in Slovakia, Humenné. Flyingarchitecture artist with a passion for CGI and architecture. My main tools are Rhinoceros and Photoshop. I'm always looking for the new inspiration in every aspect of life because you never know where the new idea is hidden. I love romantic walks on a beach at a sunset, unicorns and laser cats.
Rhinoceros 5, Photoshop, Vray
Jun 8, 2019