"Fairy tale" is a scene that came to life very organically and quickly, due to a very strong idea behind and super efficient team working on this project. We utilized tools such as Sculptris, Blender, Substance Designer, and of course mainly Rhinoceros + V-Ray + Photoshop.
- Scene was assembled in Rhinoceros 5 + materials set for V-Ray 3.60.03.
- Scene was converted and checked in Rhinoceros 6 + V-Ray Next Update2
- All necessary proxies, materials and textures are included.
- By purchasing this product, you will also get an access to 2 x PSB file (large PSD) for Photoshop in 4K resolution.
- It is absolutely necessary to download and extract all corresponding archives for flawless process of rendering. Without downloading and extracting all of them, Your extracted files might not work properly.
- If you don't know how to extract split archives, follow this tutorial.
- It is important to do the following as a first step after extracting the files: Open File Path Editor and locate all missing assets (all are located in the Archived folder)
- Note that all exterior assets and some interior assets were converted to proxies, to keep the scene as light as possible.
- There's no 3ds Max version, nor Sketchup version. Also, we do not include obj file, as the scene is extremely extensive and obj cannot read proxies anyway.
- Be considerate when using older versions of V-Ray for Rhino: not all materials and proxies might work correctly! (I'm looking at you, V-Ray 1.5 and 2 users).