Residence among the trees, containing three main parts: This was a basic concept behind this complete 3D exterior scene - Threesidence. A magic place hidden in a picturesque countryside.
This concept house contains a number of exterior models - forest shrubs, firs, birches, several collections of scanned rocks, scanned forest assets, such as fallen tree, or several stumps, water reed, nymphaea, typha plants and ferns, Mercedes GLE, Mercedes CLS, high detail realistic window frames with triple glazing.
Scene was made with an intention to offer exterior assets, so for the interiors, we only added what's truly necessary - sofa, coffee table and armchair (proxy file only) - these are visible through windows in some of the views.
House itself is made of thousands of aligned rocks - these are split into 6 material groups for material variance. If you would like to reuse them, you will have to spit them using _Splitdisjointmesh command, or _Explode command in Rhino.
All repetitive assets (trees, plants, rocks...) are also gathered on the side of the scene, so you can easily grab them and reuse them in your own projects.
- Scene was assembled in Rhinoceros 5 + materials set for V-Ray 3.60.04.
- Scene was converted to and checked in Rhinoceros 6 + materials set for V-Ray Next Upd2.
- All necessary proxies, materials and textures are included.
- By purchasing this product, you will also get an access to 2 x PSD file for Photoshop in 4K resolution.
- It is absolutely necessary to download and extract all corresponding archives for flawless process of rendering. Without downloading and extracting all of them, Your extracted files might not work properly.
- It is important to do the following as a first step after extracting the files: Open File Path Editor and locate all missing assets (all are located in the Archived folder)
- Note that all exterior assets and some interior assets were converted to proxies, to keep the scene as light as possible.
- There's no 3ds Max version, nor Sketchup version. Also, we do not include obj file, as the scene is extremely extensive and obj cannot read proxies anyway. There is only Rhino 5 and Rhino 6 file.
- Be considerate when using older versions of V-Ray for Rhino: not all materials and proxies might work correctly! (I'm looking at you, V-Ray 1.5 and 2 users).
- Tutorial - How to extract split archives
Special thanks to Ondřej Motyčka, Ivan Málek and Štěpán Prokop for supplying us with some of the necessary models.
One question: are all the tress I can see in renders above modeled (proxy files) ? (except for the hills in the background, obviously ^_^)
Rookie question. The three Asset files have a file extension .zip.001, .zip.002, and .zip.003. The file extensions aren't recognised on my computer and when i remove the numbering at the end and try to extract the zip file I receive the error message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"... Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
Thanks for your response. The issue was that I was using Winrar , which cannot unpack a split archive. 7zip seemed to work though.
I couldn't unpack the zipped three files of asset even with 7zip for some error... could you help?
I noticed that when using Rhino 6 / V-Ray 4.10.01 all of the vray proxies are stripped of their materials even after adjusting the file paths; just in case you or others were unaware of this drawback.
I bought this scene last week. I followed your instructions and relink all the materials through path editor.
the problem is that the trees don't seem to appear when I render the scene out. do u have any idea why?
What are the system requirements to run this model?
-I have an intel core i7 - 7700k
-16 gb ram
-nvdia 2060 6gb
and i still canot make a render out of the model.
Is it because I have Vray 3.60.03?